How can your everyday activities contribute to the work of IFI? Everyday living can result in giving!
Kroger Rewards Program: If you shop at Kroger, you can earn money for IFI! Click here to learn how to use your Kroger Plus card to receive some of the $5 million Kroger is giving away!
Goodsearch: Do you search the web? Each search means cash for IFI! Click here for more details.
Goodshop: If you shop online, check here first so IFI can benefit! Click here to get started.
eBay: Do you use eBay? You can support IFI when you buy or sell on eBay, with the eBay Giving Worksprogram!
If you would like more information about these programs, please contact Jason at 614.294.2434.
Kroger Community Rewards Program – Shop at Kroger and IFI benefits from every dollar you spend!
Kroger is giving away $5 million this year and the more people using their reward card for IFI, the more IFI earns. IFI has made over $300/month for the last 9 months.
I have done this program before and I want to support IFI again this year!
You will need to sign up again as of April 1, 2010 to make sure you are supporting IFI. Here’s how to re-enroll (call Kroger at 800.837.4483, Mon – Fri, 9am – 4pm, if you need help)
1. Visit: www.krogercommunityrewards.com (this should open a new page)
2. Click on “Already Enrolled? Sign in.”
3. Sign in (Lost your password? Click on the link or call the number below)
4. Under “Kroger Community Rewards” Section,click “Edit Kroger Community Rewards Information.”
5. Find International Friendships by typing our Org #: 81488 or entering “International Friendships”.
6. Click on “International Friendships.” Please make sure that you click on the circle to the left of “International Friendships” so that it becomes highlighted. Click on “Save Changes.”
7. Make sure you see “International Friendships” as your organization of choice!
I have never done this program, but would love to support IFI this way!
Follow these steps to enroll (call Kroger at 800.837.4483, Mon – Fri, 9am – 4pm, if you need help)
1. Visit: www.krogercommunityrewards.com (this should open in a new window)
2. Select your state.
3. Scroll down and click on “Enroll.”
4. Click on “Sign up Today!” under New Customer section on right.
5. Enter your zip code and then click “Search.”
6. Click on the arrow to display the list of stores in your zip code and highlight your preferred store.
7. Enter your email and password.
8. Select any email communications you would like to receive from us. Click “Next.”
9. Key in your Kroger Plus Shopper’s Card Number. (If it says that this card has already been used, please call the number on the back of your card.)
10. Enter your contact information and click “Next.”
11. Verify that your account information is correct. Check box for agreement to terms and conditions and click on “Complete Information.”
12. Kroger will send an email to your personal account that you entered earlier in the process. This could take up to 10 minutes.
13. Open the email that Kroger sent. Read the email and either click on the link within the email or copy and paste it into your browser.
14. Sign in: click on the blue “Click here” button and then type in your email and password.
15. Under Kroger Community Rewards Section, click “Edit Kroger Community Rewards Information.”
16. Find International Friendships by typing our Org #: 81488 or entering “International Friendships.”
17. Click on “International Friendships.” Please make sure that you click on the circle to the left of “International Friendships” so that it becomes highlighted. Click on “Save Changes.”
18. Scroll over the page and make sure all information is accurate. You are now registered!!!!
If you are having trouble registering, please contact Kroger at 800.837.4483 (Mon – Fri, 9am – 4pm)
Contact Jason Pinschenat if you have any questions about IFI’s role in this program by clicking on his name or calling the IFI office: 614.294.2434.
IFI’s Non Profit Organization (NPO) number: 81488
What if International Friendships had a penny for every time you searched the Internet?
Search the web with www.goodsearch.com and money from Yahoo advertisers will go to International Friendships without you spending a dime!
This can really add up!
- If 100 people do 2 searches a day, IFI will receive $730/year!
- If 250 people do 5 searches a day, IFI will receive over $4,500/year!
- If 1,000 people do 10 searches a day, IFI will receive $36,500/year! Wow!
IT’S EASY! Here’s how you do it:
Go to www.goodsearch.com
Where it says, “WHO DO YOU GOODSEARCH FOR?” make sure that it says “International Friendships.” If not, type it in.
That’s it! Now you can give to IFI by doing what you already do!
What else can you do with GoodSearch?
Add the IFI GoodSearch Toolbar
You can also add the GoodSearch/GoodShop toolbar that allows you to more easily raise funds for IFI.Click here or on the graphic below to learn about the toolbar…
Make GoodSearch your homepage by clicking here and following the instructions…
Click here to get started…your pennies will really add up!
Buy and Sell on eBay for International Friendships!
You can support IFI when you buy or sell on eBay, with the eBay Giving Works program. Here’s how:
You can find whatever you’re looking for on eBay – from baseball cards to new cars and more. When you do, shop for items that benefit IFI. You can get a great deal and support IFI at the same time!
You can also support IFI when you sell on eBay. Just designate our organization to receive 10-100% of your final sale price the next time you list something great.
Did you know that charity listings often get more bids and higher prices than regular eBay listings? Boost your sales and support our critical work while you’re at it! Plus eBay gives back to you too, with a fee credit on your basic selling fees.